23 Apr Social Media Marketing
The present-day market has made social media a crucial component of business growth. Almost 90% of marketers today reported having benefited from increased exposure after using different social media platforms to advertise their businesses.
Your customers are already interacting with different brands via social media, and you fail to speak directly to your audience through platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, you are missing out on a lot. Besides increased exposure and improved brand awareness, there are other numerous benefits that come along with the efficient use of social media, some of which include:
- Lead creation – Social media is an excellent way of reaching out to other businesses in the same industry and indulge with current and prospective customers. With over 1.2 billion active monthly users on Facebook, 240+ million users on Twitter, and 300+ users on LinkedIn, it is extremely easy to connect with potential customers and expand your clientele.
- Increased web traffic – It is not enough to produce compelling content and hope for people to somehow find it – you have to be smart. One of the most effective ways to boost web traffic is through using social media channels to advertise your content. Twitter is best for short and to-the-point links, while Instagram is more about enticing customers through product visuals.
- Affordable Ads with real-time results – Social media ads are a very cost-effective way of marketing your brand and distributing content. They also offer powerful targeting options, thereby enabling you to approach the right target audience. For example, if you wish to run an ad on LinkedIn, you can segment it by factors such as company, location, gender, age, job title, etc. Similarly, you can optimize a Facebook ad by targeting it on the basis of interests, location, demographics, behaviors, and connections. Furthermore, you can track and evaluate the performance of your social media ads in real time.
Top 3 Social Media Marketing Tips
- Be smart about what you choose to share – When it comes to figuring out what to share on social media, quality always beats quantity. You need to not only publish content regularly but also one of high-quality. Quality content is when your posts are entertaining, informative, and relevant to your audience.
- Post more visual content – At the present day, nobody has time to read plain boring text. You need to incorporate more images, infographics and other forms of visual content to attract new visitors and retain their interest.
- Communicate on a personal level – Everyone likes to feel special. What you need to do is send your follower a tailored message that includes a short and simple call to action. Begin the message by mentioning something that you find interesting about your follower. Keep it precise, and make it about them.
With the right tips and techniques, social media can become your best marketing tool, and too at on a budget.