Wedgworth’s – Web Design and Video Production
RMG was tasked with creating the online presence for Wedgworth’s Inc., the states largest Fertilizer distributor. With the ability to combine photography, video and the team’s design skills, we were able to truly upgrade their website to showcase the company’s rich history and array of services. The company is now able to truly highlight all that they are doing within their industry, while also having a functional site that allows them to handle some of the day to day items like hiring and communicating with clients.
The Wedgworth family’s roots in farming and the related agricultural businesses are both deep and significant. The family’s heritage is steeped in scientific research and innovation that’s being carried out today by third and fourth generation members of the family in its farm and agribusiness operations. In 1930 when the Wedgworth family came to Belle Glade, FL, corporate farming was in its infancy. However, Herman H. Wedgworth’s involvement as the first plant pathologist at the University of Florida’s Everglades Experiment Station located along the southeastern rim of Lake Okeechobee outside of Belle Glade led the way for commercial production to take root.
- Social Media Integration
- Non-Responsive Site
- Out of Date Website and Imagery
- No Video Assets to Explain Items or Services
- Updated Photos of Services and Business
- Video Assets for Business and to Solicit Business
- Responsive and Functional Website for General User and Inquirer
- Social Media Showcase and News Feed
- Jobs Board and Submission Mechanism within Website