Kappa Alpha Psi – Branding, Marketing Strategy and Video Production
RMG was tasked with elevating the brand and the image of Kappa Alpha Psi ® Fraternity, Inc. through graphic design, video and overall consolidation of assets. Through creating a brand initiative and standard, RMG is able to better help the organization function at a national and international level. With over 160,000 members (as of 2020), this organization impacts the community at large and is an important asset in the African American history of the United States.
RMG has been tasked with helping the organization move forward with quality content, brand management and consultation around growth and sponsorship. In hopes of creating a cohesive brand that could align with membership retention as well as ongoing partnerships, the organization selected our firm to help them move forward.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΑΨ) is a historically African-American collegiate Greek-letter fraternity. Since the fraternity’s founding on January 5, 1911 at Indiana University Bloomington, the fraternity has never limited membership based on color, creed or national origin. The fraternity has over 160,000 members with 721 undergraduate and alumni chapters in every state of the United States, and international chapters in the United Kingdom, Germany, South Korea, Japan, United States Virgin Islands, Nigeria, South Africa, and The Bahamas.
- Less than 10K Following on Largest Social Media Platform
- Non-Responsive Website
- Non-Responsive Emails and Email Blast Template
- No Brand Standards
- No Online Video Presence
- Over 60K Likes on Largest Platform and Over 200k in Followers on All Platforms
- Responsive and Integrated Website with Database of Members and Events
- Brand Standards Created
- Video Elements and YouTube Page Created and Maintained
- Verified Accounts on Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Live Streaming of Key Events to Add to Sponsorship Value
- Internal and External Documents to Match Updated Brand Standards
- Video and Content Creation for Events and Initiatives
- Regional Logos/Emblems to Signify Provinces or Areas of The Fraternity
- Largest Grand Chapter Meeting to Date (Registrations and Attendance 2019 Philadelphia)