ABOUT THIS PROJECT
City Of Orlando – Video Production and Marketing Consultation
RMG has been tasked with helping the City of Orlando orchestrate and communicate Vision Zero, Future Ready Cities, GreenWorks Orlando and more. With this they created content, both video and static to deliver compelling messages to the surrounding community as well as stakeholders. RMG created the look and feel of this effort.
The City of Orlando is creating a Vision Zero Action Plan, focused on safety and involving all City Departments, with the goal of eliminating all traffic-related fatalities and serious injuries by the year 2040. The City has recognized that if current crash trends continue, it would jeopardize the future growth of Orlando’s residential population and employment base, and the reputation of the city as a desirable location for future generations. RMG has worked with a hand full of initiatives with the city since 2018.
- Video Production and Documentation
- Creative Design and Communications Efforts
- Improve quality of life for residents
- Reduce crash rates
- Eliminate injuries and fatalities
- Provide a safer transportation system for future generations
- Increase economic activity
- Create equitable mobility choices for citizens and tourists
- Improve citizen education regarding transportation projects
- Prepare Orlando for future catastrophic incidents
RMG teamed with VHB and the City of Orlando to actively publicize initiatives that Orlando was working on to better safety and livability within the region. From promotional material to video recaps, the RMG team was asked to be the creative arm of the projects below, knowing that we are able to create a story line that allows for the community and those engaged to engage and understand all of the moving parts that come with a sustainable city.