10 Apr New Ways To Market For Businesses
The wants and needs of your customers, their thought process and their interaction with each other are all constantly evolving. When everyone is moving forward, it only makes sense that you don’t get left behind, and become a thing of the past. In order to remain competitive, you need to be ahead of the game so that you can be in a position to benefit from brand new marketing strategies. Listed below are 4 new ways to market your business in 2018!
1. Contest Marketing
Contests and sweepstakes are rapidly becoming a popular promotional tool for many businesses to attract customers. There are different types of contests, some of which include:
- Photo contests – these are excellent for numerous reasons – they are relatively easy to enter (anyone with a little time and an Instagram account can submit), and they also offer sponsors with a great form of user-generated content that can easily be reused and applied somewhere else.
- Video Contests – Not the most popular form of contest marketing since it requires quite a bit of effort on the user’s part, but video contests can be very valuable for your business in the long run, especially when you have skilled filmmakers making exclusive content for you.
- Voting contests – This type of contests receive an overwhelming feedback since they are very easy to take part in. What’s great about voting contests is that you can utilize the data acquired from these votes to make a small data study.
2. Content Marketing
Content marketing is an extremely popular and a relatively more affordable option and can take various forms, from infographics to videos and blog posts, thereby giving business owners plenty of options. Here are some tips to keep in mind when using content to market your business:
- Always incorporate a visual element to all your content pieces – Keep in mind that in today’s visual era, people can get bored quickly with plain text. To keep the visitors engaged and wanting for more, you need to add images, gifs or other types of animation.
- Add templates – Templates are another useful form of visual assets that visitors can find extremely useful. Templates act as a powerful visual framework that can assist users in creating a custom piece without entirely starting from scratch.
3. Competition Sponsorships
There are typically media competitions carried out. Consider sponsoring one of them to raise awareness about your brand. You will not only be able to market your company name and brand, but you will also be putting yourself in front of a much wider audience.
4. Offer Discounts
Discounts at specific times of the year are always received well by customers. Offer your own services and products at a discounted rate, for instance – ‘Winter Mania’ or ‘Summer Savings- and use social media platforms to spread the word.